Please join us in supporting TransParent!
Your support helps us to provide a safe and judgment-free space for families supporting their transgender or non-binary child to connect and process their journey.
Your donations help us to support our vision in a multitude of ways:
• Establishing chapter support groups in every major city
• Community outreach programs to reach our most marginalized populations
• Transportation vouchers and childcare fees to make attending support group meetings possible for all
• Medical scholarships
• Conference scholarships (registration, travel, &/or accommodations)
• Youth camp scholarships
• Legal scholarships
• Sponsorship of clinics, workshops, and information sessions
• Advanced leadership and training for our executive team
You can make a one-time donation or set-up recurring/monthly donations through our PayPal Account. TransParent is a 501c3 so all donations are tax-deductible. Checks can be mailed to P. O. Box 16685, St. Louis, MO 63105.
Shopping is another opportunity to support TransParent! Just go to smile.amazon.com and select Transparent (Clayton, MO) as the organization you support to donate 0.5% of the price of your purchases to Transparent.